I will do commercial product retouchi

Hi, I'm José Manuel and I specialize in professional photo retouching using Photoshop. With over 9 years of experience, I offer my expertise to fulfill any request you may have. Every photo is unique, so if you don't see what you need in my packages, simply reach out to me and I'll find a way to assist you.

My services include cleaning up images, making light and color corrections, removing reflections and glare, changing product colors, fixing textures and shapes, resizing, and cropping photos. Trust me to bring your products to a state of perfection with high-quality professional retouching.

Let's take your product photos to the next level and boost sales through visually stunning enhancements!

If you have specific needs or requests, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm excited for the opportunity to work together!





Tags